fredag den 22. juli 2011

The Roomba Series from iRobot. A Robot vacuum cleaning robot that actually works???

Until recently I have been extremely skeptical of these robotic vacuum cleaners, driving around in what just looked like random patterns and with suction that is not even that of a 1/10 of what a normal vacuum cleaner is capable of. However I felt that I had to try it out since relatives and friends started telling me: "I’m using one and I’m very happy with the results". I went out and bought the iRoomba 560 to see for myself if it really is a serious contender for the old fashioned vacuum cleaner. I know there are tons of other contenders out there but because iRobot has been in the game for a while, I felt confident with my buy. "Hint: stay clear of the cheaper Roomba models since they do not have the scheduling feature."! What can I say… I am now convinced. My floors have never been cleaner, and when I take a snack and forget to bring a plate I am relaxed to know that "Roomba will get that later". Man life just got easier.


299$ at the time of writing

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar